Filipodia is a Preferred Service Provider of language editing for the Baishideng Publishing Group. We service all 42 English language journals of the World series journals.
The ‘certificate service’ is an enhanced language editing service that is carried out to meet the journal-specific format, content and style requirements for manuscripts being re-submitted to the World series journals published by the Baishideng Publishing Group.
As a Preferred Service Provider of language editing** for the Baishideng Publishing Group, Filipodia provides our expert editing to all Certificate Service clients, regardless of nationality, at the deeply discounted rates normally reserved for our Corporate Citizenship Program clients.
**DISCLAIMER: Filipodia is a third-party service provider for the BPG; our editors and administrators have no influence on the journal’s decision to publish based upon research content.**
Our two-editor process for the Certificate Service (depicted below) ensures that the serviced manuscript achieves the World series journals’ language status of Grade A (no language polishing required). Manuscripts with Grade A are given priority in the consideration process for acceptance and publication consideration**.
Step 1: Evaluation
Step 2: Editing
Step 3: Fine polishing & locking
- Author submits the request for evaluation to determine the service type and turnaround time
- Author pays the $25 evaluation fee to cover expert editor assessment and CS admin processing to ensure completeness of required BPG content
- FP provides the cost quote and contract for service to the author
- Author pays for service and returns the signed contracts for service
- FP’s CS-trained expert editors perform the 1st-round editing
- Author provides FP with feedback and revision
- 2nd round re-editing
- Author confirms the content integrity of the edited version
- The confirmed version is sent to our Subject Matter Expert for fine language polishing and locking
- The locked version is returned to the author, along with a copy of the Language Certificate (Grade A) and an unlocked copy for the authors’ personal use
- Filipodia submits the Language Certificate to the BPG editorial office, along with the secret password for their use in unlocking the locked manuscript that will be submitted by the author
Click here to submit your manuscript for evaluation of service. All submitted manuscripts will incur a $25 evaluation fee, which will be applied towards your bill upon acceptance of service.